ClusterControl License Agreement
Regarding ClusterControl software (the “Licensed Software”) that is wholly owned by Severalnines AB, the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- 1. Licensee’s use is restricted to a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to run copies of the object code version of the Licensed Software to manage Licensee’s database servers.
For Licensees installing the Licensed Software for first time trials, the Licensor grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable,
time-limited enterprise license to use the Licensed Software for evaluation purposes only. This enterprise license trial period begins
when Licensee downloads the Licensed Software and ends thirty (30) calendar days after running the Licensed Software.
For the sake of clarity, enterprise licenses for trials are limited to new users only.
- 2. Licensee’s use is limited to internal business purposes. If the Licensed Software is licensed for concurrent or network use,
Licensee is prohibited from allowing more than the maximum number of
authorized users to access and use the Licensed Software concurrently.
- 3. Licensee is only permitted to make copies of the Licensed Software for backup and archival purposes.
- 4. Licensee is prohibited from:
(a) copying the Licensed Software onto any public or distributed network;
(b) using the Licensed Software to operate in or as a time-sharing, outsourcing, service bureau, application service provider or managed service provider environment;
(c) changing any proprietary rights notices which appear in the Licensed Software;
or (d) modifying the Licensed Software.
- 5. All third party licensors and suppliers retain all right, title and interest in third party software and all copies thereof, including all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- 6. Licensee is permitted to transfer the license of the Licensed Software only if
(a) Licensee complies with any transfer terms imposed by Severalnines and delivers the Licensed Software to the transferee along with the EULA terms and conditions contained herein,
(b) transferee accepts the EULA terms and conditions as a condition to any transfer,
and (c) Licensee’s license to use the Licensed Software terminates upon transfer.
- 7. Licensee will comply with all applicable export laws and regulations.
- 8. Licensee will immediately destroy all copies of the Licensed Software upon termination of the EULA.